At Santen, we encourage investigation of new and innovative ways to treat eye disease. To aid in this effort, Santen offers grants to qualifying applicants for Investigator Sponsored Trials (ISTs).
Santen has established an electronic process for researchers to submit their applications for Santen to review and potentially support.
Individuals or groups wishing to submit applications for support must create an account by accessing the registration link to the left.
Once registered, you may log into this website where you will be guided through the application and submission process for your proposal. You may also use this website to edit your submissions, track status of submitted proposals, and provide updates or reports on ongoing research (if applicable).
Researchers must first submit a proposal for approval. A full protocol submission will be requested for approved proposals.
The proposal submission is used to submit a concise outline of a research project for review prior to submission of a full protocol. Please have the following information available at the time of your submission:
- Requestor information (name, email, phone, etc.)
- CV (required attachment)
- Study Manager / Coordinator personnel information (name, email, phone, etc.)
- Therapeutic area and compound
- Study Title
- Brief description of:
- Scientific basis/rationale
- Study design (randomized, single-blind, etc.)
- Study objectives
- Inclusion / exclusion criteria
- Study endpoints
- Sample size justification/statistical analysis
- Safety/risk plan for study
- Study duration